The Livonian Colonies of New Livonia and New Courland
The island of New Courland was initially settled in the mid-to-late 17th century by settlers from Courland. The island of Trinidad was then resettled by Livonian and New Courland settlers from 1777 onwards and renamed to New Livonia. The Islands were then incorporated into one colonial territory and are subject to the government of the Duchy of Livonia.
Capitals: Neu-Windau (New Livonia), Jakobstadt (New Courland)